Monday, October 17, 2011

Rushing Thoughts ~

THESE THOUGHTS ARE SO SERIOUS THAT IT MAKES UP MY SECOND POST FOR THE DAY!


1. I need to get a pair of prettiiiiieee pumps!!! THAT FEELS SO URGENT I MIGHT JUST GO GET IT ToMoRrow fml LOL!


2. IT's all about decisions again. URGH. I'm so BAD at this.. and I NEED to do this.
That's why my worst nightmare is probably on my wedding day (like how i always joked about) to finally decide whether or not i should marry that person cause i'm sucha worried freak O_O! ;( By the way, this area will be SO amplified and lengthy elaborated when it's near the 'end'... O_O I guarantee you by that time if I'm still surviving, I really am STRONG.


3. I feel... Just suddenly feel.. that I should leave here. Is need to actually. Never felt this way before, not in my entire 19 soon 20 years of living.. But now, suddenly, I just feel that maybe life is about changing and going out there. There is no point being kept in a box and protected as a crystal when no one can even see the shine of it.. Isn't it? Just a thought beginning to grow from tiny sand here.. and i'm sensing it's gonna grow into rock. Well I honestly think I inherit this STRONG personality from both D n M like i've always heard them said themselves too.. ' WHen I wanna do something, I will MAKE SURE, it's gonna work out.' :)



sigh... since now time is the only solution.. I shall make the best out of it no matter how ridiculous it might looked by others when the final 'pop' is revealed soon.. I still have to work hard too no matter how pointless it feels at times.. I guess no one can truly understand my feelings now.. IT just has to be beared alone.. IT's tired.. but really, there's no point complaining nor explaining anymore. That's why I'm constantly finding fun to cheer my empty soul up a little.. And shopping, is definitely one of them. So now, let's get some pumps home shall we? :)



S.

No comments:

Post a Comment