Monday, October 17, 2011

Boring yet not so boring updates ~

Hihi world :)

Just wanna have some updates regarding my life these days.. Boring yet not so boring?.. ;S


Last weekend was spent lazing @ Genting with the family..


we got a room with the coolest bathroom.

HAd a very relaxing bathing time as you could just listen to music and turn to you side overlooking the nightview outside :D




and of course..


what a feast we had LOL..

Dessert Queen? ;P




cupcakes that I got from Young Enterpreneur Day 2011 @ university.. :)





with Miss WW @ fren's place :)
thanks to these girls life @ uni is survivable.. :)!





Pavilion with the family ~



accessories for the day

pink sapphire ~~ :)


linner = lunch + dinner

Salmon Steak don @ Tokyo Don = RM27.00



BTw my dad recommended this Ice Cream @ Tokyo street lol
I know sometimes he's too cute.. lol!


Single Scope Belgian Chocolate in cone = RM9.90



This explains why KLians are always broke ;(






new dress & bag that I got from Sydney :) loves!




guess i should act young to look young?? lol..



so what about me these days?
hmm.. Just wanna live life the happy way..


To be the best student i can be and put in all effort during the study days...
and to play and party up a bit when i'm not a student.
I think that's the way I enjoy life now..

I dunno what some might comment maybe begin calling me clubber or so..
but nah I don't bother trust me..
I've worked hard and I have no guilt to play and party when I choose to.


That's how a balanced life should be :D!



Have a great weekend ahead people!


Loves, S.

No comments:

Post a Comment