Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Pretty in Perth * +~+ *





Isn't Perth



LOVELY?


It's sucha romantic night view.
Would have been so much better if there's one to share with?.. ;S


aww.. maybe it's a hint i need to start searching then.. :) heh






THIS IS EXACTLY WHAT I SAW as i stepped out from the hotel the next morning..

I THOUGHT I HAVE BEEN BLIND for my past 19 yrs??


EVERYWHERE looked SOOO COLOURFUL and CLEAR !





BTw this little girl here is sooo adorable she lovesss camera! :)



MY Perth visit is definitely memorable.. lol
Think about it it was pretty amazing and one of a kind.

IT can be separated into two parts.


First part was where my solo travel to the city..
Taking all the Blue , Yellow and REd cats (buses) heading to the city and explore around all by myself.. :)
Yeh.. i know i'm so cool rite. haha..


THe next morning with a map that I got from hotel,
I took the bus that i've NEVER TAKEN in my life and headed to the Hay Street Mall which my friend recommended me..


seriously i dunno why but i'm prettie adventurous.
Some people might think that's too tough for a girl but.. maybe i choose not to bother what others might think anymore. :)


remember my Supermarket OBsession? haha
Nah i'm just Soooo curious what they've got here which we do not have.
Woolworths ~ :D

discovered some hummer :D



Somehow I chose to spend most of my available shopping time in Perth @ Harbour Town cause it's what most people recommended me since it's like a outlets place. :)



the first shop that you will be able to see once you arrive.
What's inside?
Well have you heard of..
ROXY BILLABONG RIPCURL RUSTY ?

Ok here they are and they are like PASAR MALAM in there!!!!

(It means Malaysian's night market!)




settled my lunch there @ a cafe i forgot the name O_O!

~ mushroom pie ~




Perth buses make up most of my memories there lol..
You've no idea sometimes i took the wrong one and found it fishy when they announced some unknown name of the stops and quickly i would run down at the next stop and ran across to the opposite one and return to some stop and hopped onto another line to reach my destination.

That's called = lost.

Not easy and carefree as it looked honeeyy ;/

Oh well, at least i got to see this to comfort myself a little though being lost alone in a land where i was alone, no credit to call friend there = no communication but aah..

I've got my little smartie brainie and some cashie for safetie and be happie :)
And a positive and optimistic heart :)) Most important.


my reap from Harbour Town..

I continuously see the same plastic bag sitting in the same position during my 2nd visit LOL

prettie nice place to shop. but Sydney still beats them O_O! LOL


During my last day frienzie brought me to Fremantle and have a taste of the EVER FAMOUS
FISH AND CHIPS!!


weird statue it has...

WEIRD -____-

I swear that looks like a real mobile phone haha..




the thing about Western side of yummies is they are reaaally natural and authentic in serving.
No fancy plates nor sauce.
They emphasize on being original and real.
Cultural shock? lol acceptable.






swear the wind blows my mind awaaaayyy....

and I love it ;)



PS: Pretty hair please show some compassion for my HIGH LEVEL OF PATIENCE and grrrroooowwwwww loooooooooooooooooooooonnnnggggg quicccccckkkklllllyyyy.

Please. ;)

HOw wonderful it is if tomorrow when I wake up and find out I've turned into Rapunzel :DD!


Niteesss!!!



Loves, S.


No comments:

Post a Comment