Wednesday, August 10, 2011

BAck to BAsic : For all Office Ladies and Working mommies.


Hello :))

I'm currently having ache around my neck ;(
It's painful and uncomfortable..
IT's the OL syndrom i guess..
Facing at the desktop for too long without moving cause too focused sometimes..

I'm working hard EVERYDAY.
I'm starting to understand all the Office Ladies in the community somehow though I'm still currently working only for holidays before going back class.


$ ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------$


Sometimes you work too hard you wonder why. O_O Right?
Especially if you work for big firm,
you might just at some point of time think
what exactly that profit of the organization has anything to do with you
not like you are in any relation with it nor it will split some % to you -___-
Sometimes it goes even worse cause your role and importance is sooooooo tiny
No one seems to realise how little or much work you've done in a day,
a month or even a decade (which you imagine)..


$ ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------$


Life life life....

I might feel slightly more satisfied now cause I'm helping my aunt very closely..
The business is considered moderate pretty successful and I can see the impact of my work for real and the fact that I can help to share those OVERLOADED work with my auntie, whom I grown up being very closed to..


At work It's mostly me with my auntie and her friend aunty Yee.
Both auntie and aunty Yee are working mommies.
I always listen to their conversations about husbands, kids, clothes and food.
I got to feel amazed by them REALLY.

They both are wonderful nice woman and their lifes are incredible HARD WORK I TELL YOU.
Both of them have successful businessman as husband and as the women behind,
they have to work like 500% harder O_O

They need to cook, wash, do office work, take care of kids homework, be transporter,
buy grocery , clean house..................................................
Not to mention about those being scolded by boss/husband, being thrown tantrums by kids and so many other life's pissing-off parts..
Basically, they have few main roles,
Wife, Mom (for it depends on how many you have -_-),
Maid at home, Slave at office, Daugther, Daugther-in-law WHOW.

I don't know how they did it.
At the end of the day, you might easily realise,
what about being themselves?
This role seems to be missing already..

Sometimes you really shouldn't comment
nor criticise a working mom on their imperfect duty,
it really is too much for anyone what about just a women.


Even I'm only 20 this year, if you make me do all these,
i will seriously freak out and just lose it all.
What difference do those mommies have with me right?
They were once 20 too and had a 'so called life' too.
They once love wearing heels putting on makeup and looked FAB when going out
and not carrying a baby making her to give up wearing heels and stuffs..
They have a choice too, and they chose to sacrifice...willingly.
For loves...
I understand now. Not like I've grown old (yet), but I've understood more.



I salute you all working mommies.
You all are fabulous wonder woman ever with so much power and love at heart. :)


In case you don't know me yet, I'm a thinker
(yes I think alot don't comment cause it's pointless and I'm just like that
but I'm working on myself now so please do encourage me :) tq.. )



$ ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------$





I really have grown up so much during this few months of hols that passes really like an arrow..
I have not only gotten a concrete answer for my career
and also the planning and perspect of my own life.. (Is that the difference between kid and grown-up? Mayb.. O_O)
Who you want to be and how you want to live.

It's a simple sentence but have you actually sit down quietly and get the answer for yourself?
Sometimes reality really pushes you to be a robot to live and act without a reason but hey,
you are who you are after all.

And you have a choice to decide who you want to be cause for own sake,
you only live once and that's now.
Think about it. :)



$ ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------$


But hey, who say I don't enjoy my life and only think all the time?
In fact, that's the most important thing I've learnt throughout this period..
That's to love yourself all the time..
Dont' wait for others to love you..
Love yourself every second :)


I'm already hearing those waves from Ferrighi beach in Penang screaming to me
and
THAT FABULOUS RESORT THAT I BOOKED!!! :D

I can't wait to see it for real cause the lastime I wanted to booked it's not done renovating yet

It should look like this

graphic version? lol..

HAPPIE :DD



I guess people now learn to love themselves more and more everyday..
We pity our own body and brain for working so hard and sometimes they are really so amazing to be able to withstand all those chaos that even robots will have their system corrupted O_O


That's all for now..
Imma heading to paradise on Friday ~~ :))

Loves, S.

No comments:

Post a Comment