Wednesday, August 3, 2011

My favourite show on TLC ~ DC CupcakeS !!!!



I love Astro these days mainly because of TLC.


TLC stands for travel and life channel.

Some of my fav shows that I REAAAAALLLY enjoy watching are
Cake Boss ,DC Cupcakes and LA Ink.


They inspire people... I mean Those are really some wonderful business plans!!!



Georgetown cupcake store is started by two main owners/sisters
Sophie and Katherine (left to right).


It sound rather like a fairytale comes true.
They quit from their good paying corporate position to start up a cupcake store.






from the show you can really see how hardworking yet passionate they are for their job now.
THey work overnight to create those wow-ing creation for their customers.


which iIsomehow can feel for that.
When you like doing something, you really don't mind pouring all effort for them don't you?
I promised to myself, that I will find that dreamjob in my once and only, this life.


ONe specialty of DC cupcakes is their significant swirl!!

don't drool on your screen!! LOL



THis is made by Sophie for KAtherine's surprise engagement party ~
That's a huge rock there!!!







One of the ever famous STILETTO they made for the running in heels competition.
THe competition is different in the sense that it's only entitled for men who need to dress up like woman wearing heels!!! meaningful?




cupcakes dog???


now, I really wish to have a tiny cupcake on my hand
and have some nice and chilling time with long missed my girlfriends!!! ;((


I miss you all if you girls are reading this.
sniff..




~ currently working hard during my holidays @ aunt's.
It's a very busy job but it gave me the chance to spend time with my aunt and the responsibilities gave me some sense of simple satisfaction and happiness.

I enjoy working now..
and I believe everything happens for a reason that is yet to discovered.
I will bear that in mind now.
No matter what, do your best whenever you can even for the simplest thing..


Loves ,S.

No comments:

Post a Comment