Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Lone Pine Hotel @ Penang

HI EVERYONE!!!! It's been aaaggess here ey?


I'm back from 3Days 2Nights Penang trip already. :)
LEt's see what I've done there with my lovely familie!


We chose Lone Pine Hotel :D


IT's a very quiet, relaxing, calmed and peaceful location that is suitable for lovely family stay as well as for real vacation people who wish to escape from all the noises and chaos in city.





We have the Premier Room ~







THey even got us lovely cakes after housekeeping :) Sweetest service ever.



I don't think any stranger can ever identify correctly our age O_O



Our First dinner @ Penang after arriving...

Photobucket

IT's SOOOOO DELICIOUS and rice-compatible!!!
As you can see NONE is non-spicy so I was at the verge of tearing up at one point cause it's REALLY spicy O_O



After that, it was when I WAS SOOO EXCITED TO finally see STRAITS QUAY!!

Photobucket

It was a Friday night so the parking lot was pretty packed..
~ The place was so windy that it blows away all those hassles and troubles that clinged on you throughout the past one week.... Comfortable :)


Photobucket

This is where those yatch is parked at..





Later that night the entire family + dad's fren went to have a drink..
How cool is that? :)



SIXTYNINE Mansion...



Photobucket


Photobucket


la la...

The cocktail has coconut milk in it doesnt impress me somehow.. -_-





$--------------------------------- Day 2 -------------------------------$


Photobucket

Woke up and had Breakfast @ Lone Pine's Bungalow ~

Bungalow is where the eating session normally happens in the hotel..


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


All dolled for Gurney Plaza!

Photobucket

The mall is pretty quiet and empty i would say..
Not much people walking around even on a Saturday..
Very different from KL malls and wasn't really used to it.lol


Our Lunch that day...

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


THE FOOD IS SOOOO TOO NICE.

We had it At Song River Cafe near Gurney Plaza IT's SOO NICE!!!
MUST TRY!!!!!



Guess that's all for today ey? Will continue my Penang update next post :DD

Photobucket




Btw I DIY-ed My toenails before going Penang..

Photobucket

pretty? :DD



Loves, S.

No comments:

Post a Comment