Exam is over... Something that I was really. desperately craving for while i was stuck in my room for the past few weeks and been moaning over and over none knows how many times and was mentally physically unhealthy and mood level crashed waaay too low for me to do anything..
And I promised myself I will fill myself with all happiness and joy and set my own free on doing just ANYTHING I LIKE. I will only accept comments from my parents, I STAMPED that in all my brain cells. ;PP yes yes.. it means i'm literally sound-proof now. lol
Right on the night after our exam which finished at 7 pm, my lovely girlfriends came over my house for dinner :))
And saved some space for extra, we ended it with none other than SNOWFLAKE!!! hilarious session we ended up being super famous cos.. M & N shouted? hahahaha
celebrated Ms. Yen Mei's birthday too!! Though it's belated hope you like it still.
And may all the best goes to you!!! infinite Loveeess from all of us yaa!! ;)
And may all the best goes to you!!! infinite Loveeess from all of us yaa!! ;)
The next Saturday was began beautifully. :)
Went to Winter Warmer, The Curve and had Brunch with sis. (I know should breakfast to be more perfect but missed it ;P)
For a very loooong time did not feel this relaxing and carefree.. Couldn't ask for more.. :)
Have some walk around the weekend flea market.. visited some stores under Cineleisure hey you know they have some really nice clothes there!! but i did not get anything ;((( i know..
when comes to Sunday... wow...
Sunday = Surprising
'Teasers'

Today I don't like doing anything..... :PP
Loves, S.
No comments:
Post a Comment