Monday, May 23, 2011

Dine like a Princess @ Genting :)


Last Sunday's dinner was set at the chilling Genting. Strange as it sounds.. :// lol somehow like a semi-celebration for beloved daddie's upcoming birthday. :DD


Photobucket

looked lyk some Eyptian ? (LOL @ ss.. )





did i mention that THe cable car paused like three times while on the way going up!!!!
ANd the cable car were like dangling there and the whole cable kinda swing up and down
OMG! I freak out and almost cried no joke it was scarY MAX! O_O






Did some shopping and but was REALLY SAD.

THe thing is.. I found this dress (in the picture)


but something is juz wrong after examining and can't have it. urrgghh ;;(((
and I had this situation for several pieces that i've tried on that day.
Either no size no colour and stuffs urrrgghh... it's frustrating like that dont u thk soo???



Alright let's get into the main thing here.

Dinner time ~~







I still haven't name it yet.. hmm..
it reminds me of 'princess' but this word is like so not me..? :S
S haha




Say hello =)

Lindt.


Finally i know how real chocolate tastes like! ;)




Misses W.




deep fried Oysters




Bacons.


something called 'Fa Gao' that contains High collagen?



Dessert.. ;)




Anyway have been busy going out haha..
Now i need to compete to blog if not i'll forget the things that happened on the exact day..lol
Been going out with my lovely girlfriends..
Finally today get to watch Fast Five and bought something today!!!
I guess girls can get happy easily.. serious haha..


Will try my best to have proper and organized post of my recent outings :P


hope you had a great day :)

Loves, S.


No comments:

Post a Comment