THis is crazy and no i love guys but serious she is too ok. admirable.lol thats the word!


Btw this picture is as latest as at 19th MAy 2011.
Still looking much greater.. sigh...
how wish u can look like her rite? lol
Just found out from my gf , N today that she's only 2 years older than myself wth??!?!?
And people is THAT FAMOUS and successful. wow..
feeling guilty -_-
Anyway...... I've just finished my last paper today...
IT WAS T.O.U.G.H.
No wonder i'm not totally excited YET.
Not to forget the fact that i cannot emphasize nonstop!!
that I am..
Suppressed. Compressed. And Depressed due to
the fact that my leg doesn't allow me to JOGGGGGGGGGGGGG!!!!!!!!
I really am so sad u have no idea..
it's like a dancer can't dance.
singer can't sing.
Human can't eat.
I can't jog ;(
it's not even funny and i'm not acting to be one.
I really am very sad for that. ANd i'm constantly thinking of a way to solve that..
I guess i can just talk to my own leg. ;S
And I came to realize that..
It really is the most blessing thing on earth for one to have a complete and healthy body.
Though u can be sad over some things that came across you..
Many things that u considered very devastating that u can sad until 'die'...
You are actually.. being very blessed for being healthy.
It is in fact, the most difficult simplicity to be achieved.
Aaah.. Feel nice to be typing here blabbing my own nonsense crap again...
Kinda feel the laziness creep in when you're not blogging frequently for quite some time..
Shall try my best on recovering some life here from now on.. :DD
Good nites world!!
Loves, S.
Still looking much greater.. sigh...
how wish u can look like her rite? lol
Just found out from my gf , N today that she's only 2 years older than myself wth??!?!?
And people is THAT FAMOUS and successful. wow..
feeling guilty -_-
Anyway...... I've just finished my last paper today...
IT WAS T.O.U.G.H.
No wonder i'm not totally excited YET.
Not to forget the fact that i cannot emphasize nonstop!!
that I am..
Suppressed. Compressed. And Depressed due to
the fact that my leg doesn't allow me to JOGGGGGGGGGGGGG!!!!!!!!
I really am so sad u have no idea..
it's like a dancer can't dance.
singer can't sing.
Human can't eat.
I can't jog ;(
it's not even funny and i'm not acting to be one.
I really am very sad for that. ANd i'm constantly thinking of a way to solve that..
I guess i can just talk to my own leg. ;S
And I came to realize that..
It really is the most blessing thing on earth for one to have a complete and healthy body.
Though u can be sad over some things that came across you..
Many things that u considered very devastating that u can sad until 'die'...
You are actually.. being very blessed for being healthy.
It is in fact, the most difficult simplicity to be achieved.
Aaah.. Feel nice to be typing here blabbing my own nonsense crap again...
Kinda feel the laziness creep in when you're not blogging frequently for quite some time..
Shall try my best on recovering some life here from now on.. :DD
Good nites world!!
Loves, S.


No comments:
Post a Comment