I think this is DEFINITELY worth being posted here! NO JOKE. I remember buying this from Korea's airport. This THING here is WORTH this HONOUR..........
It was LOVE AT FIRST SIGHT when I saw this LITTLE SHINY PRETTY THING being sold all around Korea at that point of time when I was being there for around 1 week time. I've never seen such THING being sold in Malaysia or any elsewhere before.. I could not find any reason why I actually love it I guess sometimes when you love something it would just happen right? lol But I never bought it even when I've seen it for few times because I thought it was overpriced. Most shoppers sell them for like RM 40! I felt it's a little too expensive for its....size...and function.. SO I never..actually willing to spend this money...
So as it went my 1 week time travelling there and also saw them being sold at many different places...Never bought it still. UNTIL>>>>>>>>
my last day at Korea... I was there in the airport. Spent my last few hours shopping at the duty free zone. And guess what? I saw it again!!!!!!!!!
What I had in mind at that moment:
THis might be my very last time to be able to see this PRETTY THING!
I had the saddest regret ever you have no idea.. Immediately I checked the price tag:
BOOM!
USD 35 = RM108
OOUCH.
I know you know I know right.. BUT.
At the end, guess who actually asked me to buy it?
My mom.
I know how surprising this is. She actually told me if you really want it then buy cause you might never be able to see it again. So it's worth it. :) Thank you mommy..
Now.... Let's reveal what is exactly is this PRETTY THING!!!
It's actually some little bag I call it?
This is so not me. Who would buy something that somehow..serves..not much of a function..
Don't say useless ok. At least i could chain it at somewhere as DECO u see.
I don't know how to explain either actually..
but I just feel this is one of simplest yet coolest creation ever :)
It even has a mirror at the bottom..
I guess you can at least say I can use it as something like a mirror?
I guess sometimes things are not really being valued according to what we can see physically with our own eyes..
It's the meaning of it that can never be explained and valued just like that.
It really was made of good quality.
Even after like 5 years it's still as pretty as it was, exactly like the first time I've seen it...
The colour the texture, completely, perfectly unchanged..
Unlike the surrounding world,
Within just 5 years, who knows how many gazilion things have changed..
How many faces have turned unfamiliar..
how many once smooth faces have grown wrinkles on them..
how many once famous superstars have put themselves to the deepest sleep ever
and will never awake..
how many loving couples have broken their promises and be apart..
how many young little newborns are brought to this world..
how many lifes have been claimed by God as the loving ones and been brought to his side..
how many rich ones have turned poor and the poor ones have turned rich..
how many people are still being forced and live in unhappiness or illness..
how many people are still holding onto their believes that things.. will one day.. be better.
I guess.. That's what we human are made for..
Even after like 5 years it's still as pretty as it was, exactly like the first time I've seen it...
The colour the texture, completely, perfectly unchanged..
Unlike the surrounding world,
Within just 5 years, who knows how many gazilion things have changed..
How many faces have turned unfamiliar..
how many once smooth faces have grown wrinkles on them..
how many once famous superstars have put themselves to the deepest sleep ever
and will never awake..
how many loving couples have broken their promises and be apart..
how many young little newborns are brought to this world..
how many lifes have been claimed by God as the loving ones and been brought to his side..
how many rich ones have turned poor and the poor ones have turned rich..
how many people are still being forced and live in unhappiness or illness..
how many people are still holding onto their believes that things.. will one day.. be better.
I guess.. That's what we human are made for..

Have a nice Tuesday Holiday tomorrow. :)
Loves, S.
No comments:
Post a Comment