Saturday, December 4, 2010

Babies Fashion

Yesterday I was on a MISSION with my Mom and her mom (my grandmom.lol)


We were given a stack of Coupons to shop!!!!



Okla not for ourselves but my little baby cousin :) She's approaching one year old soon and she's super adorable despite the fact that she cries her little lungs out everytime when she looked at me for longer than 5 mins.lol IDK why. But not all the times though.. depends on her mood i guess? :S lol

I know how weird it is.. This is the first time I actually went to the Infant section and not girls or female, accessories, costemics whatsoever... But you know what is the surprising thing? It was actually quite fun hahaha I'm like the youth's representative of baby fashion of the day. haha



too suitable for CNY LOL




It's a baby girl and i realised, there's no need to say of those colours chosen, bright and cute. - Pink, purple, white, yellow, red. LOL


I chose this!!!! Cannot tahan i CONVINCED (FORCED) my mom and grandmom to add it in the shopping cart. lol




THose clothes are SUPER CUUUUTTTEE!!! KIYOPDA!




Boys section



Then we moved onto the slightly older than infant, Girls' section





At then end of the day my grandmom was very exhausted..
Luckily she found herself a comfy seat while we queued to pay.lol




I was indeed super tired too -_-



I almost got myself a Laneige Snow Crystal Lipgloss but guess what?
Again, I was struck with my decision making crisis...
What colour to choose???


Till now i'm wondering should i go for sharp colour or slightly nudy type?
I dunno which one suits me more. -faint-

in the end i didn't buy. cause i haven't decided... wth..


Loves, S.


No comments:

Post a Comment