Friday, December 3, 2010

which FINGER you should wear your ring on?


hello! How are you people?



My entire day I've FORCED myself to not listen to ANY JAY Park's songs (i know i'm freaky here..) because i know he's having Fan meeting today In MY HOME COUNTRY that is WHERE I EXACTLY AM now!! right now! THIS SECOND!!! and the best FYI is I Can't be there.. FMLMAXXXXX!!! So to avoid myself to be recalled about this patheticNESS I made myself to not listen to his songs the entire day.. But if Jay PArk can ever read this, WHich i doubt and ok, I know this will never happen, nevermind., I will still support you mentally and spiritually as one of your music and dance lover. The passion and courage you hold for your interest definitely make you one man who deserved to be admired and loved. Perhaps many people tend to forget this fact, that is celebrities are human as well and what makes them different from us is they dare to dream. And they WORK HARD to make them come true..


So, my final conclusion here is , JAY PARK ROCKS! LOvess!



Ok but the main content of this post is actually... Which FINGER to wear your ring! Cause i'm constantly confused since I have lots of rings and I dunno which one to wear them on.. I remember once i wore on the wedding ring finger and my friend asked me am I married.HAHAHA



So i'm here to Pass this INFORMATION to you that I found online!




What is the Meaning of each Finger for Rings?


The thumb symbolizes the will power in a person. This finger is connected with the inner self of a person. In case you have been told to wear a ring on this finger, you would need to be especially attentive to the changes that happen in your life. The ring would then help to boost your willpower.


The index finger represents authority, leadership and ambition. This finger is considered to represent a certain kind of power. This was particularly seen in the ancient days when powerful Kings wore rings on their index finger. Therefore, wearing a ring on this finger would help you get a boost in this direction.


The middle finger represents individuality of a person. Located in the middle, it symbolizes a balanced life. Wearing a ring on this finger would help you to add balance to your life. (I guess after all its not as bad as we thought middle finger is right?? But it doesn't mean that you should not punch the people who point it to you lol)


The ring finger is the fourth finger. This ring finger of the left hand has a direct connection with the heart. Therefore, the wedding ring is worn on this finger. It also represents emotions (affection) and creativity in a person. Wearing a ring on the right hand would help you to become more optimistic in your life.


The little finger represents everything about relationships. This finger is all about our associations with the outside world as compared to the thumb; where in the latter is all about the inner self. This little finger represents our attitude towards others. Wearing a ring on this finger would help one to enhance their relationships particularly in terms of marriage and helps to improve business relationships as well. It also helps to change a person’s attitude towards relationships for better. The creativity is associated with emotional as well as material things.




**** surprise isn't it?? After all wearing ring on which finger is depends on what you wish to enhance??? Ok now, guess what I want to enhance or improve in my life? :)


ANy clue ya people?



The anwer is ................





***





**




*


here you go.
I think i need to enhance..well.. a bit of everything LMAO


actually quite sad means there's nothing perfect... sniffs..


Loves, S.









No comments:

Post a Comment