heyya.. how's ur day? Been updating frequently :D good eh?
went out with parents and watched a movie (Adele: Rise of the mummy). lol
never planned to watch.
just randomly too bored and i was like..
oh well, i like mummies movie somehow :D
i know. we're random family. LOL
I realised i'm having bad feelings towards my hair already.. I want to do SOMETHING to it but i dunno what should I do. Probably i should do nothing because what i do are normally damages :Snever planned to watch.
just randomly too bored and i was like..
oh well, i like mummies movie somehow :D
i know. we're random family. LOL
LEave it like this?? I can't stand it.. SHould i change some colour? OR.. should i leave my fringe longer or cut it into bangs?? I dunno!! what we normal people are so poor thing. I wish i'm some celebrity who has personal hair stylist. THis way they will take care of my hair. THey will say:
'HEy i think it's time to trim ur fringe.'
Or
'I think we should do some changes to your hair already..'
Or
'hey Let's do some treatment for your hair ,the end splits!'
Haiz.. this way i don't need to be so hectic now... Poor thing... I dunno what to do with my hair... ;(
Anyway i actually still have lots to do. need to do some powerpoint slides and also prepare for tutorials...
bye October! Hi November. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment