Tuesday, November 2, 2010
how are you? I'm sick.
hey people. How u guys are doing fine. having a healthy body most importantly..
I'm sick. i'm feeling very down because i just feel that my body's energy has fallen sharply to negative 50 somehow.
Tried to go Jazzercise class today and guess what? 1st time i left half way during the class because i could just feel something is NOT RIGHT. I can't feel my body i can't hear the music. My heart beats so rapidly i can't breathe. I tried to take a rest and went to the bathroom & i saw my reflection.. My face was kinda pale :S I don't want to die like THIS i thought! So i thought oh kay. No point acting tough girl, i need to go home and rest.
-__- i dun get it. I took vitamin E like everyday. Perhaps its not enough, perhaps i'm just too saturated with Vitamin E and lack all the others.. I'm feeling so down.... Sorry hope I don't make your mood down too...
I don't even have the mood to do my homework.. Sigh. is this excuse? I dunno know.
ok..guess it's enough for today... Stay healthy and take care ppl!
Loves, S.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment