Saturday, October 30, 2010

Saturday's Entertainment - Bromance by JayPark + WongFu Pro.





Heyya. Great Saturday isn't it? OKok. it's a lie. Not that great.

WOke up @ 8.30am to head for Jazzercise and i'm worn out.



came back and took a quick shower and rush for my facial appointment at 12pm.





Taken right before I went for the facial appointment
as i know i will look like some swollen reddish monster for few days after that.
I know that when i'm taking this probably MOST of you are still in nice nice dreamland.. sigh. sad me.





this forever21 dress is my favourite when i'm

IN A HURRY

LOL because unlike wearing other tops
you don't have to think of what pants or skirt to match with
which can easily takes up another... 20mins? :D



After almost 2 hours of SURGERY that I went through
I HAVE TO go to the nearby Bakery SHop to buy breads for my mom.
I was TOLD TO DO SO.


imagine. I WAS 100% reluctant to go because my self-confident was negative 50.
I looked so horrible!!!I bet kid will cry when they see me.
But i went anyway to fulfill my duty.. O_O and then!!!
haa. It was raining like a mad day.
I was super cold and ran down from car cause my umbrella is in the booth!!!!!
I don't know why it's IN THERE neither ??!?! But not the end yet!


I ran all the way down, opened my purse and realised i left my MONEY in the car.
Ok. Great.
Repeated the entire ran to the car then back to Bakery shop process again. seriously.........


Hope your day is not as FUN as mine...


By the way found this entertaining video
BROMANCE by JAY PARK ANd Phil from WongFU!!!

hilarious!!!
ok sometimes WE YOUNG FELLAS do and act stupidly and it's LIFE! hahaha We laugh and we live longer!! :D







At least THIS compensates my sad day.. :) Have a nice day!



S.

No comments:

Post a Comment