Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Starhill Fashion Week 2012 + KLCC Ben's

This is gonna be a loooong post..

After all, it's been a while no? :)



a night when I attended Fashion week S/S 2012 @ Starhill with sissy C :)



I love this picture..

#SO ART

HEH.



It was my first time attending an official fashion event..
IT was pretty small yet a lovely one i would say..

Spot Jimmy Choo!


didn't get to snap a picture with him.. how wasted.. sigh..

It was a pleasure to witness all those fantastic work of great designers like Alexander McQueen,
Valentino and so forth..



Btw, They have crazy hospitality.....




'Macaroon mountain'!




with very friendly Charlie :)

can u tell we are same age?

I know the answer.. O_O...

The very trendy man :)

Thanks for inviting us <3


Another day, out of random enthusiasm sissy n I wanted to visit Charlie's Brown Cafe @ KLCC..

But as we arrived, it didn't look as dreamie as what we expected it to be when we first saw it in Penang..
So we ended up going to Ben's for lunch/tea = tunch LOLOL

They have the best environment for 'tunch'.
Absolutely perfect :)


veeeeeeeeeery 'tai tai' feel



THIS IS SOOOOOO great :)

the chickenmushroompie was really good.

But the salad is even better!

I dunno how that could happen.. no idea lol




Red Velvet

sissy C's recommedation :)

MY first time ordering red velvet when comes to cake.
IT's always chocolate when comes to cake choice i think everyone knows me knows this lol
y? Cos I'm simple and loyal like that ;) *kid mode on*



We just think it's needed to take a full body shot for wearing such high heels to mall -___-'




IT's been such a loooooong halt here eyy... Hope everyone is doing fine..

I know looking at the above, no one can tell how much have happened to me during this period..


I think one of the most drastic incident will be the passing away of my eldest uncle..
My very cheerful.. young-hearted.. and nice uncle.. I can't believe it.. I just saw you that day..
We were still joking around like we used to..How can all these family events be the same without you..
I miss talking to you.. I miss how much joy you brought to us.. Hope you will look after your family still..
Thank you for being my very nice uncle for the past 20 years..
I will always remember having you as my uncle..
And i will forever miss you..




S.


No comments:

Post a Comment