Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Mila Kunis' eyes




I just feel that her eyes are soooo mesmerizing..

sometimes they are so big it feels abit intimidating no? lol

anyway, i just like how her make-up artist emphasize her big eyes without over nor under doing them (especially in the 1st n 2nd pictures above :) )
I definitely wish to learn something like that and do on my own eyes next time. heh
not sure i will success though.. -_-


ANother interest thing that i just found out, her eyes actually have different colours..
one is green and the other is more brownish.
it's actually a rare condition called heterochromia iridis..
cool how misperfection causes uniqueness? :)


Anyway have you Hilary Duff's baby boy???

He looks too much like a doll i was scared when i first saw hahaha


how lucky he is to have Lizzie Mcguire as mommy :)!



Aaahhh... time is flying so quickly like maaaadddd...
Finals is coming and daaaammmnnn i just wish to spend more time with my lovely friends... ;(((
I know i won't be doing the same postgrad wif them...and i know i will not be able to see them often in just like few months time..
wen i'm already so used to laughing out LOUD with them all the time.. ;((
We are SO NOT normal when we are together and there were just uncountable stupid jokes we had and all those suffering time for assignments.. We went through together with smiles on our faces cause we are just lame like that ;)...


Not forgetting I choose to go another way alone causing me more nervous ;(..
I want this.. and I need to start planning and preparing all by myself..
there seem to be no guidelines on exactly what should i do..
cause it seems no one did what i'm doing now..
feel so lost and alone at times.. it's terrifying..
but at least,
i'm very sure on what i don't want..

So i want to find my way out..
aahh.. stress piling.. ;/



Ok, we should not be so pessimistic..
Let's work hard on the present shall we? :)

Look what i found from my phone...

guess I have great potential to be 'tai tai' that go on hightea alwiz lol :)



S.


No comments:

Post a Comment