
following 'Blue' by Bigbang, I guess blue is the big trend these days? :)
lol nah.. it just happened to be a coincident that I'm into blue colour recently.
Lighter version though :)
Note to girls : Don't you just love how makeup can turn you happy?Amazing as it sounds and it is for me. :)
Sometimes when I was in an extremely bad timing,
with all the things that could possibly go wrong did,
when life just seems to be filled too much darkness,
and the rain simply ain't stopping yet to allow you to see rainbow,
when you feel like you are all alone doing this..
put on makeup. :)
vain or what but its just like an exercise which i love too.
I feel makeup is like a magic,
it changes how you look,
it somehow draws a smile on your face.
I remember telling a friend,
when i'm sad, i tend to put on thicker makeup..
I feel it can cover up sadness..
IT's March already..
Time is running out..
Have you been smiling yet? :)

I heard shopping screaming at me :)
And my mommie LOL wth#!
Happie birthday Lynette!!
A very wonderful and awesome girl she is!
Smartie pants n full of energy..
MAy all ur wishes come true n all the best love :)
Frens are one most important point not only in uni life..
but in life :)
formed our own language, formed our own jokes,
formed our own happiness ~
Favourite organic food for dinnerr ~~~
(I think she will probably be laughin look at this now HAHA!)
(and will be slapping me if i'm next to her right now \O________O''\ )
Restie weekend after assignment HELLYAAAA!!!!
:P
S.
No comments:
Post a Comment