went for a night movie with #theoldersis the other day :)
Comedy is what I need now..
Been stuck on my chair doing assignment for DAYsss.
#nojoke
((O_O)){ ---> (O_O)*
COOL aite?? :D hahah
How yall doing peeeeple? Hope things are fine for all..
I'm graduating soon..
and its getting more hectic ;(
Master?
sounds heavy huh.. -,-*...
will my hair fall all off?
will i get triple eyebags??
dafuq me no want like thhhhhhaaaaat....
and most important of all,
I want to choose right.
wish me luck pleasee..
Sometimes I just didn't expect growing up can be so stressful..with so much responsibilities.
Well I guess not for everyone..
At least not for people who can worry about nothing in the world and don't actually care on planning about just anything..
Sometimes,
I wish I'm like that.
#So addicted to Drops of Jupiter covered by TaylorSwift..
try listening :)
They said when you see 11.11 on the clock it means someone is missing you..
does it count if people actually set alarm clock for that
just to miss someoneelse?
Just asking :)
S.
No comments:
Post a Comment