I miss here!!!
And the first thing i can't stop sharing = I'm SO TIRED.
I've been through a week of being a trainee. MY very first internship ever...
and I have some fresh off feelings that I can't hold but share them...
If you are a student, never pray to finish studies fast... World is different out there.. and study life is like a protected fairy tale.. You get to have a taste of every little things yet, you are not subjected to defined and pointed responsibilities.. Yes of course you need to discipline yourself to get grades and credits.. But the whole principe is simple, you work hard and get grades and get to play around with friends with your extra allowances.. Ain't it sweet as it sounds? Though not as carefree as it seems.. you obtain happiness and fun pretty often.. not to mention lotsa silly moments with the friend friend :))
My 1st one week I basically trained myself to be a robot. I get up and had the routine EXACTLY on place not to miss a thing I warn myself.. I drove through the same road, walk on the same path everyday... and even I was given the minor thing to do, I did my very best and gave my every care to ensure it was of the best quality.. Sometimes I ask myself am I being too much.. which i kinda think.. maybe. lol I was very serious of everything and I kinda pity my body and mind.. too stressed even being just a trainee.. '
And i feel so old already.. and i can imagine and feel my own fear of how tough it is to be a women today SERIOUS. It's NOT EASY. omg time goes slow on me!!! except for hair length thank you. O_O
Sorry ppl.. My energy level is being -50 now.. I might just hug the computer and sleep..
So.. Oh well, enjoy life :)
Loves, S.
No comments:
Post a Comment