Which we spent with having a marathon...
But this time, we don't use our legs. We use our mouth LOL!
By the way their mushroom soup is 300% times nicer than the PH wan! O_O
no comment allowed cause hey! I took my favourite thats all :P
Daddy!! <3
Breakfast + Lunch + Dinner = As long as you can eat WOW!
Just with this 'STAMP' on your arm you are allowed to enter and exit throughout!
Had a joyful and chillax weekend.. Though not really THAT Relax..
cause we actually went Pyramid for brUNCH and then off to KL and shop a while
and evening FLEW back to Pyramid again.. pheww... tired..
But I was happy cause It was a Day for my beloved daddy :))
And i'm happy when he's happy. and he's happy when there's yumms. O__O
I love you daddy and I know there won't need such day to show that..
You're the best daddy that I cannot ask for more and there's no other reason
but simply because you have held my little palm and be my support
when I was taking my very first step in life until today..
And you never let go that little palm which has already grown to be so big now..
Now, that little palm will hold you back tight and be your support too.. :)
I love you daddy for all you have been through and just how a kind and big heart you have.
Bless my daddy with health and happiness..
Happy Father's Day :)
The owner of the little palm, S.
No comments:
Post a Comment