Friday, March 11, 2011

Japan @ 11.03.11

I know many were as shocked as I was when you suddenly saw some shoutout from frens in Facebook and instantly spot two words.

Tsunami

Japan.


I was thinking. NO. PLEASE NNNOOO!

ANd no. it was a yes.

I clicked onto those videos and watched.. and i couldn't bear to see it.. Although by heart, everyone has knew it's a fact.. from the movie we have watched.. We knew it will come one day...


But.. sigh.. still. Please don't be.. All those innocent ones don't deserved it.. They work hard day to night.. They lived their very best.. THey have kind hearts.. They share loves... And they still have much to dream on.. to make them happen.. To enjoy what have been worked.. True everyone will have to face death one day.. but not this way.. Not this horrific and terrifying way..
Why not have mercy on those.. And yes we have made mistakes too.. we have been bad too.. But. We are just human. And what can we have to fight against the wave?


I dunno how should i react or what to do.. At those critical timing yesterday I just tried to check onto those list of estimated time which the wave will possibly hit those coastal area.. Remembering Penang tsunami.. IT's most worrying.. And screening through those lists..

I realized one thing..

No one can run. No matter how rich. how poor. how nice how bad how pretty or not. No one. can run away.. Whichever country you are.. We are in the same world.. A same, connected world.. When one place is hit.. You will be hit too.. It's just.. a matter of time... ANd seeing how much time has been through by myself.. I am thankful for the peace, happiness, sadness, pain and everything that I was able to feel and experience..


**** And just at this moment, I see one shouldn't think or worry too much of consequences for one's action.. Seriously. Don't laugh over the fact that haa! So tsunami hit Japan makes you act differently huh? No. I just think that this incident teaches we people one important lesson:
You really, honestly, can't guarantee the next second (S, 2011).


Thank you for reading this.. Hope you will live your best for every moment. :)



I know a post is boring without a picture at least.. -_-


(ps: blame the pillow reflection lighting and my webcam ; I never have flawless skin jz in case u misunderstood. lol)


May everyone be safe.. let's all pray in your respective religion..



Loves, S.

No comments:

Post a Comment