Monday, March 14, 2011

back to my forever school, SJK (c) Puay Chai :)

Hi all :) I'm doing my assignment now.. But I suddenly remember about my promise to update blog often.. SO here i am! :D


SOoo.. few days ago.. I have finally accomplished my looong time dream to return to my primary school!!!! I know.. What a freak who is so excited over that..lol But seriously i really miss it lots!



I guess till today the thing that I dislike most is still THE PASS! :S



Some garden that I used to sit at! :D



loving this wall much :)
This is new..



The used to be very much BIGGER field.. Is now feeling abit packed with stuffs no?





Seeing the much ENLARGED canteen.
I really felt how old I have turned into and how LONG it has been since the last day of my standard 6 graduation day..



The very... kiddy memorable... nuggets! LOL



I'm sure every former Puay Chai people miss this hahahaha


my juniors hahaha much younger juniors..



my cousin and her best friend...


awww.... THis really hits me hard...
I miss my bff now ;((

I'm sure you have one friend who you used to hold hand with too...




And i dunno how to describe my feelings...
The school... has this very. VERY. familiar scent.. And I was suddenly.. The little me :)

Who forgot to bring her exercise books or homework always and need to call mommy for help..

Who ran to canteen and compete eating noodles with friends..

Who couldn't and FEAR MOST of playing basketballs..

Who have experienced some puppy secret crush and had little butterflies within..

Who have made friends that I'm still contacting with till today..

Who has been made into the one who is typing this now.. :)



It's a sweet memory.. but somehow quite scary.. about how fast time really passes..
And while walking around.. seeing some familiar places... and sense of sadness hit me. real hard.


The walkway feels empty..and lonely..

because of the absent of those familiar faces who are same age as me..
Who was in the same class, same floor and same school with me.. I really miss those faces.. Eventhough lots that I did not know, did not speak to.. I miss seeing them...





I guess I will never be able to imagine:
I can reach this tall in front of this mirror holding a canon G11 and taking this picture..

It feels.. so unreal..


I guess you should visit you old school too.. It really feels weird and fun in a way.
But i think it's better when you go with some friends..
That way you all can scream and laugh over some past memories :DD



Loves, S.

No comments:

Post a Comment