I went to watch "Wall Street: Money never sleeps" today.

Now i think Shia Labeouf is not bad. lol
I wasn't really crazy about him from transformer actually.I just think he's funny.
But hey, he got some STYLe in this movie.
Perhaps its the suits??? LOL
Second, This movies helps to see what is it like if I bring myself into the Trading world. BEfore i procced allow me to REMIND you again that i still don't know what sort of job will I see and WISH to SEE myself to be at in the next couple of years. You know even in the Accounting and Finance world it is still pretty WIDE. Although yeah, people say ooh just something to do with money eh? ha ha. SHALLOW! EVERYTHING IS RELATED TO MONEY in today's WORLD!
So yeah, of course i try to imagine myself being in the trading business as well. So doing this it means :
1. my computer will no longer have one screen, but like 6 screens?
2. I will be shouting in the phone most of the time which means Strepsils will be my food.
3. Then , I see myself scrowling at the monitors all the time seeing all the digits flying across from no where to no where.
One conclusion: Stress is life; Life is stress.
And all I see is.. like the movie potrays, money? I don't know.. And the thing is, you have to be GOOD enough to have THE money. Then what's the whole point? I don't get it. WHat's the whole working principle if I choose to have this work? I don't know will I be good enough in Trading and if I'm good, I will eventually be too greedy at some point and I'll become so realistic. Which means, solid and cruel. true? Or else there's nothing else i see. ooh. wth.
Third thing, I JUST found out that Jacob and Winnie (in the movie) in real life are actually couple!!!!!!!

I'm too outdated am I???
What nevermind I always am.lol
Btw i love Carey Mulligan's short hair. It's so cute on her..
What nevermind I always am.lol
Btw i love Carey Mulligan's short hair. It's so cute on her..
then the last thing which is HUGELY depressing but is soon going to become reality is that,
when Working starts, stress is coming into our lives officially and it will never leave untill we LEAVE.. Sigh.. But you know, at some point I came across finding people who are actually working with tremendous stress and they CAN STILL HAVE A HELLA FUN of it. I really admire those people. I think that those are most successful people. really. When you start working, you will sort of lose everything. Time. Dreams. Peace. and sometimes, yourself. You don't even remember how in the beginning you actually stepped in. Sigh.. Now you know why Entertainment world is good. When you entertain others, you somehow can entertain yourself. Seriously It's really easy to watch others doing it. The way they can remain and still do what they like and REMEMBER what they like other than just working, I really DREAM that i will be able to do that too. I don't know will I be able to make my work be something happy too, I'm just gonna face it to be able to tell you in the upcoming future..
peace~~ Loves, S.
Most of us would probably end up doing the menial, mundane work for the people who earn the big money. And we'll all wonder if we could have been better off somewhere else. Chasing a dream perhaps.
ReplyDeleteSigh.