Monday, September 27, 2010

Sunday Restaurant HUNT



The weather at Malaysia is getting so hot i'm going to melt in the very near future.. ~_~
apply more sunblock girls. ensure there's enough SPA and the ++.
the more, the better :D





my hairstyle for the day is super..........
let's say it together,

KOREANISH!! O_O
I didn't know what happened honestly,
I was trying to tie a bun cause it's too hot , that's all.
THen i snapped a photo at the back of my head and saw this.
wow.. lol



Bubble Tea.
Something that i told my sis it's poisonous because the PEARLs are man-made and 'fake'.
I read from my aunt's email saying that they are almost unable to be digested.
But she ignored anyhow and drank them all. :S



I told my dad that my friends and I plan to go eat this very nice Chee Cheong Fun at Imbi
but I can't really recognize the way..
Such coincident my mom wants to eat it,
so I get to do some road recognition practice.lol
(but i can't guarantee I can 101% lead the way there still, just pray..lol
sorrie cause i'm really. not so good in it lol
but i can somehow......i guess i can recognize.... ok nvm O_O we shall see ! :) )




took some picture for help INCASE..........haha


this is the shop fellow friends! :D



I'll be BACK. next week LOL
that time with my kawan kawan haha..



my eye bags are getting worse and worse even during holidays?!!
I'm suffering from Insomnia. Sigh..
I'm sleeping at 3am almost everyday now.
Cause i just can't SHUT my brain!
seriously,
the saddest thing for one is unable to sleep when you want to
and everyone else is sleeping so peacefully and you can't. ;(

Hope I can sleep well tonight..


Loves, S.

No comments:

Post a Comment