my first official part time work happened to be one that can see and witness the true self of every person in Malaysia. HOw?? Because i'm at a counter that basically give free redemption gifts to shoppers. And here's what i have observed in these few days regarding the human nowadays. and overall i can just say.. What have human in these have became? and I finally understood why God decides to punish human eventually..
I realised that people who are SLIGHTLY educated. and consider themselves quite well off are OH MAI GOSH. They hold the cheapest and ugliest attitude. They PERSONALLY consider themselves to be the BEST KIND of BEINGS and demand the maximum. I'm serious. They are slightly educated means they can read words. Due to the fact after reading the terms and conditions given for redemption and understood that their own have failed to fulfill them and still, they thought they are good enough to bargain to the way of claiming the item by talking ridiculous nonsense and words. I feel so disappointed after seeing all these cases. Just too disappointed. I don't understand that how come humans can be so ugly. How come human can be mean and bad to someone that they don't even know and why they want to use the little knowledge and carry out such shameful action just to get one thing that other has gotten when they won't even use or need them even they have got it. They complained days and nights and scold this and that always saying 'unfair to me' when the fact is: initially you won't even get a single thing for shopping??' Really, people nowadays won't stop and think. And they are never. ever grateful.
TOday the worst case. THis malay lady who said F**k you to my face with her son in the trolley. Seriously. Aren't you fasting? and you should be moderate or humble or something in this period? no? how come i know your religion more than yourself? seriously i see no need of you acting to fast nor do any good charity stuffs or whatsoever because your attitude show no value in you at all and i care nothing of whether how much credit cards you have owed to get those branded stuffs to dress yourself and fake like rich one cause i see that you are the ugliest and lowest rank women i have ever seen in my entire life :) God will see what you did. And will definitely return you for what you have done. I'm sad for your son as well to have such low grace mother who said F word twice in public and at the end still came back and redeemed items at my counter. I don't see how high class you can be to have to come back to counter to get those normal goods. Really. I don't get you at all. I'll just pray hard here for your God to see all your did today and reward you the same. That's all. Then it is all fair for you. Thank you for that.
All these really makes me realised that, human, really won't satisfied. And i'm disappointed and shameful to see all these.. BEcause i think, before this,I, myself, unconsciously, belonged to them as well.
But there are nice people too. Really. People who are real wealthy. that i agreed that they are really rich.. in a sense that they are rich in their attitude. People who spent more than any others and whom would just say 'it's alright' when they know the items have gone out of stock. I appreciate how these people still exist. Such attitude is so hard to be found in people nowadays.
I hope that this job can make myself better. Really. In a way that everyday i can see the true-self of everyone and i hope that i can learn to see my ownself as well. And to make myself realised and remove my bad attitude as well. Because i can see how ugly those people look in them. and i will not want to be one of them..
pheww...I'm worn off.. got to work tomorrow as well.. HAve a nice day everyone.. HOpe everyone is doing great.. :)
Loves, S.
No comments:
Post a Comment