then i decided. okay. nevermind. Fate wants me to do this. So i set my alarm clock and woke up.
I really didn't believe it's real even till the very last second. I keep feeling it's just some prank posted up to boost visits haha.. I don't trust anything that easy don't I. haha.. Then it's finally...2.30am. 2.31... 2.33.. nothing occured O_O BOO I WAS FOOLED!!!!! i woke up at 2.30am and i was FOOLED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! then suddenly....

WOW It's actually real.
A video like thing suddenly appeared and he started talking. and he read fans comments and answered them. And most importantly. It wasn't a single bit lacked!! impressive...
but this is the thing. you don't get to chat with him actually to be honest. you can post ur comment or questions below the video shown but then.. there were like 7000+++ fans were posting at the SAME TIME. trust me. it was insane. and true he got to see all the comments but it's just on luck whether or not yours will chose or seen. oh well. so it's more or less you see him speaking. But not bad it's quite an experience. I can tell others I ustream-ed before haha..
I went to Genting again today. by the invite of my dad's friend who so randomly happened to be there.. So we had the usual routine of the Wong's Genting one day trip. Which are eat, shop, eat, shop. LOL It was a familiar yet calmed day for me.. I surprisingly... have a calm mood for the entire day... It felt nice.. it felt healthy for my soul and body.. because if you know me well.. i used to have super hot temper and impatient attitude.. so. this is new to me :) and i like it.
haha this is the bottle inside bottle. I admit i was REALLY SHOCKED when i first saw it.
I asked my dad : HOW COME THE BOTTLE CAN BE INSIDE ANOTHER BOTTLE????
then my dad said:
It was actually a plastic bottle being cut opened to cover the bottle with the soy sauce.
O__________O
I gave my sweet potatoes to them.
And this MEAN ONE took both of them
I DIDN't EVEN MEANT TO GIVE ALL TO YOU EY???
selfish one..
Then i saw this GIGANTIC MOONCAKE at first world.
Although it's fake. no harm taking a photo :)
which is not mine since i don't eat lol
who happened to love Bird Nest egg tarts!!
and it tricks u.
This is one of our routine as well cause we love this Bakery shop.
IT's MAD NICE!! highly recommend this!!!!
while leaving i was spotted and chased by some paparazzi
so was my sis..
we should try more of taking these kinda photos eh? LOL so cool..
working tomorrow..
Having a nice week ahead everyone!!! :DD
Loves, S.
No comments:
Post a Comment