Today was movie day with M. my buddie! :D We've always been such good companies to each others due the bond we built since few years back and also the fact that now we are even continuing our tertiary edu. in the same uni. So now we even have the same timing in holidays and stuffs. I'm really blessed to have her :) Since now we are both being bored at home, we hang out around once or twice in a week. If i have unlimited cash inflow we can hang out daily of course -_-
lol Anyway went to watch this cantonese comedy called La Comedian something..i can't exactly remember. SUPERB HILARIOUS. Laugh from beginning to end.lol Boosts my energy level much which has dropped due to severe depression of staying at home for looong.. lol
Anyway tomorrow i'll be waking up early to jog since i have nothing much else to make myself do. I realise i'm quite an active fella. I love things like...how to say this.. I love things that require me to use strength and move around. Is that weird? I think i don't mind actually working as labour :S I know how weird that sounds. Hate to admit but I constantly wonder I actually possess a man's soul inside a girl's body?! WTHFML
I love things like fitness.dance.music.books.art.maths.
Yes. These are all i need to live. oh and food + water.
I enjoy doing things that i know where i'm heading and what's in front at the same time i know how much i can give in for that.
I'm SO WEIRD. i don't know who am I... :S
PS: Tomorrow i will be starting my official FIRST street jazz class. I am so nervous. I already know i will look like a fool. But i hope i can do a little better than complete noob and have fun.
Will check in here to share with you the REAL DEAL tomorrow ;P
Loves, S.
No comments:
Post a Comment