This is what i got as a first meal treated from my boss.
Okay here's the thing. let me do a short background elaboration of myself first ya. My sponsor of scholarship is KPMG. A globally well known audit and accounting firm. An also one of the big four. I'm sure this is not strange for accounting student :) Today is the day where we are actually been invited to have a short meeting and lunch with them. Seriously i was SO. SO. SO NERVOUS at first. I thought it will be so scary and formal and stuffs i even wore my coat LOL Anyway.. So where is KPMG? for all One Utama MEMBER you all should know eh?lol
What can i say about the lunch meeting the senior auditors and HR manager?
IT WAS GREAT!
SERIOUSLY! Even myself feels this sounds ridiculous but so true!!! After spoken with them you have nothing but these few thoughts:
1. KPMG is a family. A very united, fun and commited family.
2. The workers are all really good in FOOD knowledge. :D
3. They work hard, they play harder.
4. Working there means securing pay and securing future and travelling will become breathing.
This visit really CHANGED my mind alot about how i viewed 'senior auditor'. I have gained so much of knowing through this short and precious experience. I don't know about you all but from what i have felt before this when came across 'SA' means scary for me. This title means stress, tears, and tiresome initially. I don't if its only the senior auditor i met today is nice or what but I kind of have this feeling.
I feel that one will be happy working there. :)
Seriously people. IT's not just a company. It's a company that's people based. You won't be dying working there. It will be working plus reward and joy. That's how i feel currently at least.
My internship is next year. I'm sort of excited even.lol For student like me who is in accounting and finance field i would strongly recommend you all to get an internship in KPMG. Although i have not do mine yet, but meeting with the people is definitely a whole lot motivating experience. :)
The people were so nice they treat us Japanese food :P
Group pic :D
Ends the lunch meeting nice and warm :)
I guess i have nothingelse much to say except
i feel really blessed and am very thankful
to be able to meet all these nice people today.
You all have really made my day and
i guess the only thing i am able to do is to work harder
and hopefully am able to join this family one day :)
Loves, S.
No comments:
Post a Comment