Monday, July 19, 2010

first day of holiday = first major car accident



I got into car accident today.
The ever record breaker till today. I hit an Estima.
It was at a turning where we are supposed to cut out to the main road where cars were lots and real fast.
Then this Super huge lorry caught my focus and i was thinking :
okay after this i must cut out FAST.
There i went pressed my oil MAX and BaaMMMM!
I was in major head vibration and the impact was like hitting a huge rock.
I was still confused and i heard myself shouted if not mistaken.
Then i looked ahead and the first thing i reacted was saying SH**!!!


Cause i saw an Estima. But seriously i couldn't see any damage AT ALL!
As we stopped aside i went nearer i saw that eenie minie dents.



tengok?


When i got down from the car take a look at mine. This is what i saw.


MY BABY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WHAT HAVE I DONE TO YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


WHY ARE YOU SO BADLY INJURED
WHEN THAT ESTIMA WAS BEING TOUCHED BY A FEATHER??!!?!!!?


OH no.. my heart DROPPED to the minimum lowest. I feel the pain of my baby.

Sigh.

Anyway, hope it will be all settled tomorrow.

I don't know why is this happening to me.
Why is my holidays welcoming me like this?

Now i have no car to use for a while.
sigh. I'm the main victim here.
Means how? No where to go.

Sigh. Friends please don't abandon me and bring me along whenever you guys are going.

I promise i'll pay the toll. sniff ;(

No comments:

Post a Comment