Tuesday, July 20, 2010

exercise obsession

I wonder am i turning into some timed-on robots.
I just can't seem to imagine myself not exercising for even one day.
I feel absurdly and ultimately un-toned if i just not do it one day I will be mad at myself.
ANd my mood turns bad.
Now that it's holidays i'm like making myself going for 2 hours hardcore Jazzercise classes.
It's veery uneasy i can tell you.
Imagine you sweat like mad for one hour which is already enough. and you double it.
twice the amount. I'm feeling the energy burnt out but i just can't make myself stop.
And i don't want to. Cause if i do. I will feel bad after that. Apa ni???
I reached home and had dinner at 9pm. I ate with my hands trembling but i'm hungry like cow. Now i'm worn out. tired. But i will still continue. No point of all that i have mentioned actually.lol


Btw i practised curling my hair today. No burnt palm. pheww.. i was so worried at 1st.




This is before.









This is after..




I think i improved by one point out of ten. LOL
Kla perhaps bit more than that.


to end the post today.
I will present you my little cousin.
WHich will definitely brings u sweet dreams tonite.

Awwwiie..

Baby sweetie is too adorable. Little thien thien.
it's her real name. Thien = sweet.

She's really sweet cause she smiles like nobody's business .lol


Nites people!


Loves, S.

No comments:

Post a Comment