Friday, April 4, 2014

MH370

The viewpoint from a Malaysian.

I guess I'll never be able to feel the same whenever the word plane is being mentioned. Whether is taking flight or just to see the image of a plane. The heavy nostalgia that hangs around, I guess it will never fade but stay so vividly in my mind forever.

Born as a Malaysian, I've lost count of the number of times for me and my family to take a MAS flight while traveling. Can you try imagining? You know how'd the interior cabin looks like in a MAS plane, you know how'd it feels like when you're on the plane and occasionally hit some turbulence while being in mid air, you know that anticipation to be able to finally set foot on the ground and be able to head home and reunite with family and friends.. So you'd know how would it feel like to not be able to do those..

It hurts so much, to see a plane carrying lifes of more than two hundred to just disappear without sensible explanation. Till today, those people have not gone home. Father, mother, brother, sister, child who are all loved and longed. Where are you all? How long more will it take for you all to return safely?

I will not touch about the conflicts of government, countries, people from various places and so forth. Just come back, MH370. Whatever true reason behind it, intentionally hidden or created, just let the passengers come back safely.

Dear God, we ask for your help and mercy. Please help us and love and protect those who have gone missing for weeks. Let them be in a comfortable and safe place. Please help them to return safely to the arms of their family. Please hear the prayers of your sincere followers.


S.


No comments:

Post a Comment