And yes, I know these are still the best times of my life because when work starts it will just be worst.
Lovely journey ain't it.
Anyway, just to come here and refresh myself a little and an interesting thought popped into my mind.
Do we girls, need girl friends or a boyfriend, actually?
Of course at some points you will need to get a soul mate and be married (and of course, if you choose be happily single forever I have no opposition either).
But just to think on the line,
you can talk everything, and I meant EVERY thing with a good girl friend, including stuffs about your boyfriend hahaha And you don't have to worry if they will judge you different or so. Why? Because girl friend won't go get another hotter, richer or whatsoever better than you girl like a (wrong/bad) boyfriend would.
I think if one is to know me personally and chat with me about my love life up till these points, you can really understand why this Scorpion's heart is getting so much more fragile and her shell getting so much harder as she grows.. Ah.. Life. I'm not giving up though. Whatever we experienced taught us something and shape us to become who we are today.
A great friend of mine told me a beautiful story once:
You will never be able to catch a butterfly. You can try with all you have but you just can't.
Instead, if you just place some honey on your hand, the butterfly will just come land right on your hand, without you even trying to catch it.
So dear pretty girls, don't try to catch a butterfly. Let it fly towards you instead while you stand firmly on your spot, looking graceful and elegant. :)
Back to work babeh!!
Loves, S.



No comments:
Post a Comment