Wednesday, October 2, 2013

Safe and Sound in the British Land.

Decided to hop in here for a little and take a break from my pile of assignments.... pheww

Hi all :)

It's been a long time since I dropped in and updated about life. Guess that will be quite a surprising news but I'm no longer in my home land currently. Well I'm not an official, popular and what not type of blogger. So I guess I blog based on my personal preference... okay that sounds completely irresponsible lol Anyway....

Greetingssss!! I'm loving the weather here during the day I would say.. not so fond of the night especially when you're planning to head out. And it begins to drizzle....




  Girlfriend and I decided to make Xmas comes early cause they were having promotions.
Oh kay. LOL





Exploring the city during one of the weekends..
Some hot flat white to warm the frozen self :)
Somehow I'm not really fancy of flat white, 
but it just instantly reminds me of my sis while I was reading the menu at the counter.
So I just ordered it.... ;,) I sort of miss her noisy voice.







My personal comment for the mille-feuille, so damn best. Pardon my unlady-like words ;P

 Very retro-feel interior. Their space is pretty limited. In fact, so limited that I was caught in a conflict with the old, unfriendly British lady on the next table cause my chair was stuck with their table. Causing me to sort of spill her black coffee. Giving me her super arrogant complaint 'What is wrong with you??' Seriously, the problem is my chair is stuck without me knowing before i stood up right? Oh well, got to let the old ones go.




Picking some handy cooking skills too  ;D I'm so happy for this.



I think the person whom I miss most at heart is my mommy.
In fact, I'm reflecting her personalities and actions in my daily life these days.
She has impacted and influenced me in every possible way.
In every tiny decision that I make, her voice echoes and directs me.  
Her advices guide me and toughen my soft inner self.
My mommy is a rather vulnerable lady herself,
but somehow this has caused her little girl here to be strong.
To be brave and perseverance in every circumstance.
I have this little voice in my head that is constantly telling me the same thing:

Even if you're afraid, 
don't be.



Hope everyone is welll!!!

I'll try blogging often !! :D



S.

No comments:

Post a Comment