Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Colourful daily fashion & Kronenburg 1664 L'Aperitif Fashion@ Rootz Club


Guess it's been a WHILE ;)! 
Can't believe it's a new month already!!! How time flies! 
Results of finals have been released.. I didn't get the best one though not mind to share.. 
Not the worst though.. Sigh this is what you called 'so so' results wth -_-'.. 

Anyway, back to the topic..
YOu know I have this thing about me that is for every outing, I used to have this colour code to stick with. This theme colour will just pop into my head without any reason and everything will have to be matched with it. Wonder if anyone is the same? lol

The day when I was all baby... blueeee..lol
I love matching blue with silver :)

If you happened to watch the movie 'first time', you will know why blue is called blue..
Cause fishes in the ocean like to blow bubbles that sound like this: blublubluuuuuuuuuuuu..... hahahaha!!!
wth man i'm mad. O_O"


Then one Sunday, Pink just popped into my mind out of no where..lol 
ANd was missing my pink blazer abit :) Haven't wore it for a while.. 
blame that freaking weather ;S

 I personally think pink can mix well with quite a number of colours.
A mix of pink, silver , gold for accessories ;)


Attended Kronenburg 1664 L'Aperitif Fashion at Rootz Club located at lot 10 Roof Top.


That day, was in Nudy feel.
Applied my NARS female trouble for the nude lips!


Right pic is after increasing the colour saturation of the pic..
Mother of photoeditor O_O; haha..


Feeling very honoured to meet some of the MHB (Malaysian Hottest Bloggers!)!






Big thanks to the prettie Unnie :)!!

with Chloe Chianz, Malaysian  Hottest Blogger


I know i'm being abit lag these days.
Been really busy with stuffs though.. Hopefully i'll settle my 'stuffs' quickly and come back here!
much to share! :D

GOOD DAY!

S.

No comments:

Post a Comment