1) I'm in prettie calm and good mood :)
2) I'm not in crazy schedule.
3) I'm bored to deattth P_P
Been realising it's been a while since i had some really good interesting post. Degraded much ;/
Guess bad mood season no?
I'm maaaadddly in love with this turquoise colour these days.
It's like part of me O_O lol!
Is it because of its naturality or what but this colour is just so soothing..
and prettie for the eyes :)
check out my new nail nail :D
It's like part of me O_O lol!
Is it because of its naturality or what but this colour is just so soothing..
and prettie for the eyes :)
check out my new nail nail :DThis problem to be solve today is:
In need of new brush cause i've been using my previous brush for a while
and it's now abit weird.
So I went searching for it.
Shocked me much that a simple, tiny brush in the market today costs like
RM190 for Bobbi Brown
The salesman told me its made of horse's tail hair O_________O
BUT STILL I WAS LIKE??
Then I settled for another one i found, not that cheap neither -____- speechless.
In need of new brush cause i've been using my previous brush for a while
and it's now abit weird.
So I went searching for it.
Shocked me much that a simple, tiny brush in the market today costs like
RM190 for Bobbi Brown
The salesman told me its made of horse's tail hair O_________O
BUT STILL I WAS LIKE??
Then I settled for another one i found, not that cheap neither -____- speechless.
nahh but it said eco friendly so my sis convinced that my money spent well,
did good for the mother nature *touching* :D
Just in case you curious of how long my eyelashes are today:
OF COURSE IT's NOT REAL.lolol!
weekend family lunch :)it seemed abit overwhelming daddy likes to fill up all spaces on the table -_____-'
ANd i MUUSSSTTT show you guys this!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
My..............................
My..............................

'Bitch Please' face
HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!
Y am i so vain yy???
Unintentionally I had this expression homygawddd hahaha!
ok i need to calm down..lol
I think i've been needing this break for a while..
Time to chill and use it wisely :)
It's the last one i have for my entire degree year is it? (not sure)
Loves, S.
No comments:
Post a Comment