Friday, February 10, 2012

bad mood

It's a very unfortunate thing to undeny that life is imperfect.
There's always gonna be someone or something so irritating to you but they just stick to you like its part of your skin.You can never get rid of them because it's just a fact.

Today I woke up to something that breaks my mood right on the the moment i've just finished rubbing my closed for 8hours eyes. When the night before I was just reading my 'Don't sweat the small stuff..' I don't know am I considered a fail in controlling my temper because I really don't think i have such problem.. There's some that accussed me this issue.
When my reason is : cause those who accussed me this, are the ones who caused me this.

I dun understand, how can people who act wrongly can accusse others on treating them badly?
My book taught me to see the innocence in others..
and one will be what he practises..

it's clearly not easy to apply them..


I guess it will be a colourless weekend to me..




S.

No comments:

Post a Comment