Monday, January 16, 2012

Princess updates

smiley eyes :)
Shiny day everyone!! :D



did you paint ur nails red yet since CNY is around the corner?
Trendy or traditional? depends on how u judge heh.
I'm both ! haha..





I swear I was analysing this dress sooo haarrdd..
I simply came up with a conclusion..


I feel like a 30. DAMN.






Sometimes I wish I can just be some princess who sits on the those comfy chair
without a worry of the world.
Simply ignorant enough to only pamper myself with all play and NOTHINGELSE.


But gosh,
I just have those owndamn values that I can't let myself pass this.
I don't allow full play mode for myself and live an all too pampered and carefree life.
I just feel it's not right to enjoy all the time.
I'm pretty much a workaholic.

I guess this is a tiring thing man..
Sometimes i feel so stupid like that.
Being a women, you should live like a princess..
no matter how old you get..
Your life is only smooth when you are ignorant enough. THat's what i learnt at least..


By the way....





I'm looking for a beige blazer ;)



You know what's the saddest thing?
I have one week to finish TWO ASSIGNMENTS.

YOU TEACH ME HOWWWWW?????


O______O


A princess certainly has no worries about doing assignment WTH.





Back to work. Good day to all!!



S.



No comments:

Post a Comment