Sunday, December 18, 2011

Small EyeS







Ta DA!

I'm sorry but this need to be a grander introduction.

THIS IS BOOM :D!

I know back in 10 years there was NO WAY i could get this.
Oh well, i'm 20 now,
so I pointed on the transparent box and nodded.
That's how it came home ;)

So cool like that haha..




Let see what kinda food I've been witnessing over the weekend shall we?




lunch/dinner with sis @ Chillis. I dunno what I should call it.

Linner
? hahahhhhh..




lovely JAMMED UP KL.
On the right is the ever famous significant mall you can find in Malaysia.
I introduce you Pavilion :)
IT's a very pretty mall.
With lotsa pretty brands.. SO are there with 'pretty' food.. (ok getting out of line..) Unless you have a 'pretty' wallet, Nothing will look pretty to you.
:)





eeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!

I know!
I still can't help screamin this in heart everytime i see it :D

Coolest theme for Android :)




like owner like phone's wallpaper haha!

eyes too round sorrie O_O

time to change ma wallpaper maannn.. I need something new for the new year :)


I looked so happy with my 'small eyes' :)







PS: I'M SO ENOUGH OF ASSIGNMENT PFFFTTT -____-
can leave me alone ;( ?

S.

No comments:

Post a Comment