As you are reading this,
again,
I've fallen back to my chaotic assignment-mode-on lifestyle stressing max cause i'm reaching those bottleneck in the progress.. crappp...
Ok nvm, back to my last weekend..
Which was all i've imagined :)
we had the assignment groupie here! Hello! :D
My progress that day was FABULOUS.
I wish to regain that! :O
ANd we had yummeh Pizza for dinneeerr!
THough not as good as lastime but i was happy with de companies :)
Went home and minus rest time,
Doll up and it's time to hit de partaayyy ;)

MEt some new fabulous frens.. Cool companies and danced out de stressss accumulate!
NExt day met up with someone special.. :)
look who's back????
MY bestie!! :DDDDD
SUPPPPEEEEEERRR
SPPPIIIIICCCCCYYYYY GREEN CURRY O_O
Lunch @ Yogitree
again,
I've fallen back to my chaotic assignment-mode-on lifestyle stressing max cause i'm reaching those bottleneck in the progress.. crappp...
Ok nvm, back to my last weekend..
Which was all i've imagined :)
we had the assignment groupie here! Hello! :DMy progress that day was FABULOUS.
I wish to regain that! :O
ANd we had yummeh Pizza for dinneeerr!
THough not as good as lastime but i was happy with de companies :)
Went home and minus rest time,
Doll up and it's time to hit de partaayyy ;)

MEt some new fabulous frens.. Cool companies and danced out de stressss accumulate!
NExt day met up with someone special.. :)
look who's back????
SPPPIIIIICCCCCYYYYY GREEN CURRY O_O
you have no idea..
We were starving.. and I was eagerly waiting for my carbonara to arrive..
n I saw this.
This is dry btw. O_O
ANd.
I realised peach pink blusher works well on me only after i bought one NOT peach colour one.
NICE.
No comments:
Post a Comment