Sunday, November 20, 2011

Rubbish thoughts ~ super natural eye makeup

Crisis hit me this week..

Bought foundation of the wrong shades chosen by the promoter YES. pisses me off every bits and i'm gonna head to bombard her this week. I demand and change of product WTH! It's not cheap most importantly.. my heart went broken so was my purse ;(...

A busy week ahead.. I pledged to myself and several ppl that i'm gonna make some changes.. I don't want to let myself down.. I have high benchmark which is now, even tough for myself to achieve.. TO get back on track.. is not easy.. But i'm going to try my VERY BEST.

There's alot of things that i'm doing now, I ain't sure whether I really enjoy it. Maybe cause I've been doing things that aren't what i like for sucha long time, i can't seem to judge anymore..
I'll let it be for now.. It's too much to handle.



I attempted some natural shades of eye make up todayy..
Jun Hasegawa definitely is my role model~~ :))









I personally like it :)
It's so natural and light..
I think i will stick with this make up style a while.lol..



Went to cousin's 21st B'day! :)


This my fren, M's favourite!!! I miss her lyk dat ;(


happy birthday cousin ****

I can't believe it's been this fast time has passed..

We have been so close during our childhood time..
Super hard core swimming buddies we were.
Lego session, Card games..
not to mention those joint family trips we had!

You are definitely a very nice person and have played sucha big part in making up my fun childhood memories!

MAy all the best goes to u n ur beloved oness!! Best of luck , health and wealth!


:))

Loves , S.

No comments:

Post a Comment