
PS: I do not look like this now. NO
And owh, you can actually still see signs of me being Krazy.
Spot the pimple on my nose?
and those dark circles noooo... ;((
This song is great.
It fits me PERFECTLY todayy.. KRAZY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ;(
Lame self started my day by not bringing my own lappie to uni on public holiday O_O
At the end went home and continue with my assignment alone...
Half way through when I haven't even formed a complete sentence Sis C. asked me to be her driver again. grrr...
So off I went out and got myself some must-buy item. Primer ;) And the promoter was sooo nice cause apparently i missed the discount day so she gave me some sample eyeshadow <3 TQ!
After that i shut my eyes from looking at those prettie with MUCH discount clothes and rushed home to do my assignment.. then drama continued. IT seems when people see you being at home they will keep calling you to do stuffs why???? I want to make a
ASSIGNMENT MODE ON PLZ DO NOT DISTURB
sign on my door O_O!
I'm squeezing all my brain cells mazz...
But i told myself it's alright,
Cause this weekend will pay all back!
LAst weekend died. Plan failed. lol
AAhh.. No wonder..
Stress can't be released.
yet LOL.
sign on my door O_O!
I'm squeezing all my brain cells mazz...
But i told myself it's alright,
Cause this weekend will pay all back!
LAst weekend died. Plan failed. lol
AAhh.. No wonder..
Stress can't be released.
yet LOL.
Loves, S.
No comments:
Post a Comment