AAhh.. i hate bloggin about this.. It makes me miss the place so badly I refuse to leave.. Serious.
uurrggh ok let's do this! BE strong! (pat on my own head*)
I was reaaallly lucky to have sucha nice gf to bring me around.. She's too kind and I've never grown bored of her throughout my stay. Eventhough I see her everyday There's still soo much to talk about and laugh at. We were nuts and it's too fun :D I'm really thankful that you can come into me life like that.. Eventhough we were separated since primaryschool ended, you still stay in my life till today.. And going to visit you was always something that felt like a dream to see how have you been doing & experiencing in another place :) Guess you are one of the reasons why I've always wanted to go Australia :P
uurrggh ok let's do this! BE strong! (pat on my own head*)
I was reaaallly lucky to have sucha nice gf to bring me around.. She's too kind and I've never grown bored of her throughout my stay. Eventhough I see her everyday There's still soo much to talk about and laugh at. We were nuts and it's too fun :D I'm really thankful that you can come into me life like that.. Eventhough we were separated since primaryschool ended, you still stay in my life till today.. And going to visit you was always something that felt like a dream to see how have you been doing & experiencing in another place :) Guess you are one of the reasons why I've always wanted to go Australia :P
My prettie tourguide was fantastic :D I've always told her the main element throughout my trip is simple, just incorporate the word : MUST.
So she brought me to some MUST GO PLACES, eat some MUST EAT FOOD, buy some MUST BUY STUFFS. :D!
yummmmm....
I have long declared myself the Chocolate Princesssss..
I LOOOOOVVVEEE Chocolate and nothing else :D
so to cure my CHOC crave, gf brought me to another MUST EAT CHOCOLATE in Sydney
MAX BRENNER!!!!!!!!!!!
They are trying to tell me to break those pipe that ACTUALLY transfer choc
to cause some choc rain.
Yes they do.

come to MALAYSIA like. please? :))
how on earth they can create this? HOW? lol
Earlier we had our lunch ~ a yummy Turkish dish @ Bondi.
I'm sorry but i forgot its name.. it's some..mix?
It has flavoured rice and lotsa tomatoes veggie and some chic meat..
Really yummy and exotic taste it has. :)

u can tell......
That i'm afraid of Kangaroo. O_O
I have long declared myself the Chocolate Princesssss..
I LOOOOOVVVEEE Chocolate and nothing else :D
so to cure my CHOC crave, gf brought me to another MUST EAT CHOCOLATE in Sydney
MAX BRENNER!!!!!!!!!!!
They are trying to tell me to break those pipe that ACTUALLY transfer chocto cause some choc rain.
Yes they do.

come to MALAYSIA like. please? :))
I'm sorry but i forgot its name.. it's some..mix?
It has flavoured rice and lotsa tomatoes veggie and some chic meat..
Really yummy and exotic taste it has. :)
u can tell......
That i'm afraid of Kangaroo. O_O
One night we went to a more healthy path - JApanese dinner ftw!
ofc we ordered more than just 2.. lol but just to not shock u guys so..yea haha :D
Been eating lotsa Korean and JApanese cuisines here but it doesn't bore me AT ALL!!! :D
look what i've got from Supermarket shopping? :D


myyyyyyy ffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffaaaaaaaaavourite. haha
It's too nice MUST BUY fullstop.
Btw we actually went for a Day trip !
want some teasers?

See u in next post!
S.
No comments:
Post a Comment