
Happy Halloween to yaall ! ;)
Hope you had a great one with friendss!
Mine was not bad though it will definitely be more fun if more of my gfs are here.. ;)

KL has some incredible nightview ey?
It was sooo jam during the Halloween Night as KLians party up in the city ;)
Devilish Mabel and Ms. Flight Attendant ;))
What did you dress up for Halloween 2011??
It was pretty much my 1st time putting up effort to costume a little. lol
I've actually had an amazing idea for what I WANTED to dress as you know.
Guess WHAT?

Geisha :D!
I made a pretty one okkkaayy O_O!
I didn't get why sis C was begging me not to.... Lowered my confidence wth.haha!
Sunday's 'Breakfast' @ 5pm @ Pavilion KL with de sis.
Don't freakout by the time. you will get use to it -_-


Incredible food!!
I highly recommend this restaurant but i'm so sorry I couldn't rmbr the name O_O!
It's opposite Lavender bakery ! best directory ever ;P
~ I feel good today.. Clear-headed feeling optimistic that I'm able to survive through this..
I hope I can feel like this everyday.. I don't feel like all the time..
In fact 95% of the time i'm feeling in the very opposite way..
BE strong !
HAve a blasting week ahead! <3
Loves, S.

No comments:
Post a Comment