Hello world ;) Has it been a good day to u? Hope it does cause yesterday mine was really, REALLY, awful and angry. I'm a girl yes I am. You can probably look at the profile picture and try to recall my face but when I have something that make me really, REALLY ANGRY I just felt that the entire world is failing me. Everything is just terrible and bad. And I feel so, so, SO angry I have to punch on anything to release my anger. Is that normal? For a girl to punch on things physically when she's angry? Okay nevermind.
I have been watching Confession of A Shopaholic, again. Weird but I did not watch it when it's first released in the cinema. I watched it like... Really late.lol I have something to share here about shopping habits. It certainly is fun to do this.
I recently has discovered and have no choice but finally acknowledged this part of myself.
I. LOVE. Shopping. But the joy that it can bring me, lessen as time passes. I'm honest.
It means if you get me a Hermes Birkin right now, I honestly don't feel THAT happy that one should be feeling. You may go on telling me that owh you can sell it and get few grands or stuff but, realistically, it might just bring you like one sparkle of happiness. It's contrary. I love shopping, meanwhile, when you come home and your cupboard is out of space for extra member and you just... URGH. don't like it.
ANother thing to hate and love. Love cause the price can go really insanely low that you can forget your surname. Yes, you might. Hate for me is... honestly, I can't seem to choose and buy the right thing during sales. I FREAKED OUT even just entering the shop and seeing sooooo many people flooding over places, queue for trying clothes is like never ending it probably can reach north pole, the clothes are EVERYWHERE and NONE is in the right place with the right colour and sizes and.. It's so complicating and hard for me. I can't decide firm and fast. I'm just like that.. I'm not being arrogant saying I don't enjoy shopping on sales, but I honestly, I 'freak out' everytime and I've acknowledged that for a while. So I try controlling myself and shop normally and get what I need at a normal pace..

$ Accessories $


I have been watching Confession of A Shopaholic, again. Weird but I did not watch it when it's first released in the cinema. I watched it like... Really late.lol I have something to share here about shopping habits. It certainly is fun to do this.
I recently has discovered and have no choice but finally acknowledged this part of myself.
I. LOVE. Shopping. But the joy that it can bring me, lessen as time passes. I'm honest.
It means if you get me a Hermes Birkin right now, I honestly don't feel THAT happy that one should be feeling. You may go on telling me that owh you can sell it and get few grands or stuff but, realistically, it might just bring you like one sparkle of happiness. It's contrary. I love shopping, meanwhile, when you come home and your cupboard is out of space for extra member and you just... URGH. don't like it.
$ Warehouse Sales $
ANother thing to hate and love. Love cause the price can go really insanely low that you can forget your surname. Yes, you might. Hate for me is... honestly, I can't seem to choose and buy the right thing during sales. I FREAKED OUT even just entering the shop and seeing sooooo many people flooding over places, queue for trying clothes is like never ending it probably can reach north pole, the clothes are EVERYWHERE and NONE is in the right place with the right colour and sizes and.. It's so complicating and hard for me. I can't decide firm and fast. I'm just like that.. I'm not being arrogant saying I don't enjoy shopping on sales, but I honestly, I 'freak out' everytime and I've acknowledged that for a while. So I try controlling myself and shop normally and get what I need at a normal pace..
$ Weekend Outing with the family to KL $
$ Accessories $
LOVE MAXX! Colour pop!
Life is short. Too short to do something that you don't like and pretend to be someone else.
If I am to define myself I think i'm like a yoyo.
Sometimes I will fearlessly throw myself out there and learn new things that I'm interested in (only), meanwhile there's a string attached to me that I will always carry some fixed principe with me and will shorten the string to collect myself whenever needed.
Am I weird?
My philosophy is one should dare to try new stuffs
yet I believe there are definitely things that one should hold onto in life.
Have good health and great week ahead ppl!!
Loves,S.
If I am to define myself I think i'm like a yoyo.
Sometimes I will fearlessly throw myself out there and learn new things that I'm interested in (only), meanwhile there's a string attached to me that I will always carry some fixed principe with me and will shorten the string to collect myself whenever needed.
Am I weird?
My philosophy is one should dare to try new stuffs
yet I believe there are definitely things that one should hold onto in life.
Have good health and great week ahead ppl!!
Loves,S.
No comments:
Post a Comment