my eyes would always land on the darkest one :)
I heard her everytime, and chose the Dark one still.lol
natural, and just originally chocolaty..
I like them to be REALLY simple.
You know how the say they said the simplest is the toughest yet BEST.
and just pour a layer of rich choc sauce on top.

my NOT so much of my type of Choc Cake.
Look like these..
If you noticed one main similarity of them,
creamy. cheesy. too standardised like what you usually see in the Bakery shops.
Maybe a lil bit weird but I don't fancy cream and cheese.
I've never bought a cheesecake before till now.
For cream.. Especially anything with the cream layer go beyond like 1cm,
it's considered too much and I feels too oily to swallow them O_O
So, the idea sort of haunts me lol..
If you are searching for some REAL CHOCOLATE CAKE,
you can try going to Garden for a look.
There are plenty of QUALITY cakes to be found.
(of course bear in mind with some budget held. ;) )
Yogitree is definitely a thumbsup!!
Loves, S.



No comments:
Post a Comment