Life is unplanned, unknown,
It's necessary for me now to be in the flow,
But, it doesn't mean a dream is lost.
It is the time that require me to live silently and think blank.
It is not a need but a MUST for me to accept it,
As this is one of the requirement for me to be a Dream guardian...
And when it's time, it will be all sparkles and light...
I dunno how. I was always a person that cares what others comment on, but you know,
I learnt that though I've successfully forced and made myself into something that shut others' mouths, I have finally, completely turned into someone that is not me. And it begins to tear me all apart and no one will know it but me. Maybe some might think nor said nonsense on how I'm acting now, thinking how dramatic I am being. Sorry then leave the hell out of it cause I don't need you comment. Oh well, I guess my story is somehow complicated, but thank God that there is a star in my life that help me lit up my way when I was lost in the most terrifying maze......
Loves, S.

No comments:
Post a Comment