Saturday, April 23, 2011

'Tax women' today!




my current mood ~~ O~O


heyall...

I'm a 'Tax women today'.. :)


Have some fun while suffering.. how cool is that ey? lol..

Recently, I faced some complication.. some confusion... and...

I chose to walk away. Just like that.


Maybe if I venture more there might be something there... but.. hmm.. maybe not this time.
I don't want to risk anything anymore..to be honest, too terrified.lol I guess i was just blurred by a sudden fog in front of me.. And after all, it's nothing.. I woke up and realised that.. hey.. I guess my life should be walking on my own way.. and if someone wants to join in.. They will then.. and should make an effort to join in.. Ain't it? Yes.. Aah... Ok i got to toughen up and back to Tax. lol


Loves, S.

No comments:

Post a Comment