Hello to my abandoned bloggie!! LOL i'm feeling rather enlighten and exhausted now..
Cause i just handed up my 1 week old assignment.. :)
I've accumulate my exhaustion and now my head is spinning and ache..
But i still decided to post.. See how much i love yaa bloggie? lol..
Cause i just handed up my 1 week old assignment.. :)
I've accumulate my exhaustion and now my head is spinning and ache..
But i still decided to post.. See how much i love yaa bloggie? lol..
Alright so i spent one week holiday at home facing my com for almost 24/7
with four windows opened and each is fully filled with 5 tabs..
I'm so fear of Hershey right now no joke O_O
NONETHELESS.... (see how assignment-ish i am now. lol)
I've learnt a great deal of these chocolate tycoons..
Not bad for something I grew up envying.. Come on..
I've learnt a great deal of these chocolate tycoons..
Not bad for something I grew up envying.. Come on..
It's Chocolate!!!!!!!!!!!!!

interested to gain some Hershey Knowledge from me? :D
I'm pretty good at that now.. Well, at least better than before.lol
I guess many are just like me..
We all think Hershey. We all think Kisses.

Do you know why it's named Kisses?
Because it was named after the sound came out the machine while making this choc hahaha
SERIOUS.
If you pay more attention and learn, there are much more behind this little sweet thing :)
let's put it this way, their wrappers tell ALL:
plain silver: milk choc
gold: milk choc with almonds
silver with gold stripes: hugs/ milk choc 'hugged' by white cream
purple: special dark
gold: milk choc with almonds
silver with gold stripes: hugs/ milk choc 'hugged' by white cream
purple: special dark
well these are the main ones :)

something simple but i bet most ignore it like granted.. like me :///
But of course... in my one week time,
I did not have the pleasure to JUST stare at all these....

What i need was not as fun as that,
I need to go behind the scene and read about their global competitive strategies..
More (ALL) of the theoretical side..
I did and gave all i have...
I'm a qualified Hershey girl now..
but i got abit crazy when see chocolates now cos I will be like:
I know i know this is under what company and is produced in where!!!
Then i need to read the infor. behind to confirm my rightness haha..
Ohyea.. I assume you miss seeing me? LOL!
But before that i shall warn you: I cut my hair.
And apparently I showed this picture to the hairdresser...
But before that i shall warn you: I cut my hair.
And apparently I showed this picture to the hairdresser...

very pretty T-ara, Eun Jung.
credits to my Zi mui for giving me this suggestion :DD
But then, I was told that this is actually quite a short hair.
I meant, the back will be slightly like a guy type of short :////
SO i chicken out. hhhaha
I told her to make it slightly longer abit 1st cos i afraid i couldn't take it.
okay my hair it's actually violet red but then...oh well..
I guess it has moods because it shows red at times...
I think i need to sleep pretty early today.. I gave up my nap time to jog.. O_O
HAve a great week ahead to yALL!!!
Loves, S.

No comments:
Post a Comment