I'm so tired my brain fails on me..
I can't even blog properly naaw....
I guess i'm under huge stress unconsciously cause I couldn't sleep well at night.. ;(
I went to sleep around 10.30pm yesterday.. and I was suddenly awake at 1.11am. I found out that I forgot to off my laptop ;SS Then I couldn't sleep anymore... So i decided to study.. Ha. I'm some work-freak now.. Study until 3.30am. Tried to go back to sleep again... and woke up at 8am SHARP.
I dunno how to tell you but it's like when i'm lying on the bed.. I can't wait for the day to come cause I feel I have much work to be finished..
crazy as it sounds..I'm sometimes quite workaholic when I am determined.. No sign of slowing down... Exam is coming and I'm worried due to those talking during lectures and writing during tutorials.. LOL.. Time to payback!!! URG!
Went back to my hometown last weekend.....
Just one thing...
the 36 degree celsius ME no like!!!!
guess that's all... Need to save my eyebags now :LSSSS
look kinda kiddy no??? LOL! super rare case le!
till then..
Loves, S.
till then..
Loves, S.
No comments:
Post a Comment